Tea Spots in Boston
I don’t know about you, but I sometimes forget that BU is in Boston. It’s so easy to get trapped in this BU bubble that once you actually realize that Boston is right on your doorstep…it’s basically a revelation.
So believe it or not, right in your own backyard there are tons of cool tea spots where you can get your tea fix when it’s not Monday tea-time at the Howard Thurman Center!
Here’s a list of a few places that I’ve found:
– Tealuxe @ Harvard Square: http://www.tealuxe.com/
– Teavana @ Prudential: http://www.teavana.com/
– Espresso Royale: http://www.espressoroyaleboston.com/
– Infusions Tea Spa: http://www.yelp.com/biz/infusions-tea-spa-allston
– Dado Tea: http://www.dadotea.com/
– Swan’s Cafe: http://www.bostonparkplaza.com/?t=s&id=2993&lang=212
– Boston Public Library: http://www.thecateredaffair.com/bpl/courtyard/
– KooKoo Cafe: http://kookoocafe.com/
– L’Aroma Cafe: http://www.laromacafe.com/
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve found any cool tea spots of your own!