Terrier Connection Council
The Terrier Connection Council is a group of motivated student leaders responsible for planning and executing Terrier Connection programs, as well as managing the overall strategic direction of the organization. Similar to the BU Alumni Council, each member is actively involved with at least one task force and attends bi-weekly council meetings.
Council members work closely with Development & Alumni Relations staff and the BUAC as representatives of the student body
Why join the council?
- Terrier Connection Council benefits
- Event planning experience
- Early registration and exclusive access to student & alumni events
- Annual retreat
- Personalized business cards
- CASE ASAP District 1 Conference attendance & volunteer opportunities
- Develop public speaking, networking and leadership skills
- Interview experience
- Opportunity to tutor BU Academy students
Join the TC Council today.