Terrier Connection is the best way for current students to connect with our 300,000+ alumni, worldwide. We strive to foster a spirit of loyalty & involvement, a sense of community & tradition, and a lifelong commitment to Boston University.
Members of Terrier Connection are invited to attend exclusive student & alumni events and have access to resources to help them learn about and connect to alumni.
- Special access to alumni events like Winterfest and Alumni Weekend
- Early registration to select campus events
- Regular correspondence highlighting BU alumni and resources
- Raffles for Red Sox tickets, the Snapple Box at Agganis Arena, the Bean Pot, and more
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn group with alumni volunteers ready to answer your questions and help build your network
- T-Shirt and other swag
Terrier Connection Council
The TC Council is a group of motivated student leaders responsible for planning and executing Terrier Connection programs. They also manage the overall strategic direction of the organization. Learn more about council responsibilities and benefits.