Online training supports technology education by offering convenient, self-service materials for you to improve and enhance your technology skills at your own pace.
Training topics include:
- WordPress – how-to descriptions for many WordPress features and functions.
- Research Computing – self-paced tutorials developed by the staff at Scientific Computing & Visualization.
- Desktop Applications – materials from IS&T classroom tutorials as well as training documents supplied by vendors.
- Blackboard Learn – short training videos for instructors
- Visix Digital Signage – numerous help videos covering everything from simple tasks for getting started to help with complex features. Visix also offers live online training sessions.
Resources available to the BU community:
- Microsoft E-Learning – free to current BU faculty and staff under our Microsoft Enterprise Agreement.
- BUworks Online Help
- BUMC’s listing of Microsoft Office training resources