Lenovo Laptop Purchase Program
(BU login and Kerberos password required. This website is maintained by our vendor partner, Micros Northeast. Boston University accepts no responsibility for the content, availability, viewpoints, products or services that are offered on external websites.)
The Lenovo Laptop Purchase Program has been created in order to provide current Boston University students, faculty and staff (including incoming students) the opportunity to purchase Lenovo business class laptop computers at significantly discounted prices. This favorable pricing is due to Boston University’s long standing relationships with the same vendors from whom we purchase large volumes of institutional assets. All models can run Adobe Creative Cloud applications!
Who is eligible?
- The Lenovo Laptop Purchase Program is available to all current Boston University students, faculty and staff (including incoming students).
What is included?
- In addition to your Lenovo laptop your bundle will include a protective sleeve.
Service and support
- Laptops include a 3 year on-site warranty, with warranty upgrades available.
- Convenient walk-in service center for hardware repair and software support.(1)
- Laptop loaner program available if your repair takes longer than 2 business days to complete. (Availability is first come, first serve, while available.)(2)
Purchasing and shipping
- Click here to begin shopping. (This website is maintained by our vendor partner, Micros Northeast. Boston University accepts no responsibility for the content, availability, viewpoints, products or services that are offered on external websites.)
- Orders may be placed online 24/7 or via telephone during the hours, and phone number posted on Micros Northeast’s web site.
- All standard model orders will ship via UPS Ground for a flat rate of $20.00 anywhere in the continental U.S., excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Expedited shipping, International shipping and shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is available at current rates and varies by country / zip code.
- On-site pickup available at the IT Help Center (179 Amory St, Brookline. Click here for map and hours.)
- Sales tax applies to all in-state orders.
- Optional trade-In for the newer models available during your laptop’s warranty coverage period. See vendor for details.
(1) Our service, support, and laptop loaner program are available for current BU students, faculty, and staff. We are unable to provide support for alumni, retirees, and non-active members of the university community. If, during the course of your laptop’s warranty period, you graduate or leave the university you will continue to receive warranty support through the computer manufacturer and their authorized service centers.
(2) Laptop loaner program limited to units purchased through the BU Lenovo Laptop Purchase Program. To be eligible you must be a current BU student, faculty, or staff member.