Not having Blackboard Learn and Digication as trusted sites in your web browser or not having cookies set correctly can cause a blank white page to appear when you click the ePortfolio tab in Blackboard Learn. Please follow the steps below to adjust your browser to ensure that the ePortfolio page is visible from within Blackboard Learn..
- Open Internet Explorer
- At the top of the browser, click Tools and then Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Trusted Sites green check mark.
- Click the Sites button, located to the right of "Trusted Sites".
- Add the web address you use to access your course (https://learn.bu.edu, https://cader.bu.edu or https://onlinecampus.bu.edu) to the "Add this website to the zone:" text box.
- Add https://bu.digication.com to the "Add this website to the zone:" text box.
- Close this options box and then Internet Options.
- Open Firefox
- At the top of the browser, click the orange Firefox icon.
- Mouse over Options and then click the Options link in the menu that appears.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- For the Firefox will: drop down menu, select the Use custom settings for history option.
- Ensure that the Accept third-party cookies check box is checked.
- Click OK to close this Options window.
- Open Google Chrome
- In the upper right-hand corner of the browser, click the options icon. It is three horizontal black lines located to the immediate right of the web address bar.
- Click the Settings link.
- Click the Show advanced settings… link.
- Click the Content settings… button.
- Ensure that the Block third-party cookies and site data check box is not checked.
- Click OK to close this Options window and then close the Settings tab.