If you score 70% or greater on your Post-Assessment you will be able to print out your certificate of completion. If you score below 70 % you will need to retake the assessment. You will have three opportunities to achieve a passing grade.
If you have passed the Post-Assessment, please follow the steps below to print your IGSW certificate.
- After you have taken your exam, click any of the links in the Table of Contents ( The frame in between Course Tools on the left and main content area on the right ) to refresh that frame.
- You will see a link just below the link used to take your assessment labeled Certificate Question. This page will not appear unless you have passed your assessment.
- The Certificate Question is a one question "quiz" that will ask you if you are ready to print your certificate. Answer YES to the one question and submit the quiz.
- After you submit the Certificate Question quiz, click any of the links in the Table of Contents.
- Just below the Certificate Question link you will see a new link labeled Certificate.
- Fill in the requested information and print your certificate from this screen.