We’ve equipped a variety of classrooms across campus with built-in audio and visual technologies to enhance your teaching and your students’ learning experience.
Enhance your classroom multimedia experience with built-in, state-of-the-art equipment available in multiple classrooms across the University.
The equipment available includes:
- LCD and DLP computer projectors
- Built-in VHS and DVD players
- Microphones with built-in sound systems
- Overhead transparency projectors
Search by building or by technology, below, to find classrooms equipped with these technologies.
- Not all equipment is available for all classrooms.
- Requests must be submitted at least 4 business days in advance of the class.
- Self service of certain equipment is available for members of the faculty and must be arranged in advance through Classroom Support.