Available to: Faculty
Cost: No charge
- See Getting Started, below.
We provide equipment and expertise with audio/video and multimedia equipment for classes and presentations. From setup to operation, our professional technicians help you enhance your presentations and classroom teaching. We provide equipment such as computer projectors and slide projectors for screened presentations, television monitors with VHS and DVD capabilities for classroom screenings, and microphones for clearer and more audible lectures.
Enhance your students’ classroom multimedia experience with state-of-the-art equipment.
We test all equipment prior to pickup. We instruct you on how to use the loaned equipment. Our equipment available for loan includes:
- LCD computer projectors
- Television monitors with VHS and DVD
- 16MM film projectors
- Single and double slide projectors
- Overhead transparency projectors
- CD playback devices
- Microphones with built-in sound systems
- Portable projection screens
- Additional projection screens
- Requests must be submitted at least 4 business days in advance of the class.
- Not all equipment is available for all classrooms.
To request classroom media service:
Use our Classroom Service Request form to request classroom support services on line. Please note: this form requires your faculty Kerberos login to connect.