Available to: Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff
Cost: See cost details, below.
- See Getting Started, below.
ServiceNow is a fully integrated enterprise service management ticketing system. It is a commercially available software package specifically designed to address the service process needs within an organization. ServiceNow is configured to meet BU’s unique requirements and is supported by IS&T staff. Visit the ServiceNow website for additional information.
Service Management ticketing systems are tools to provide a framework within which an organization can have the right people, tools, and processes in place to function optimally and provide excellent customer service.
- Incident and Request Management
- Change Management
- Release and System Development Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge Management
What to Expect
This service normally will be available 24 by 7 except for standard change windows, as described in IS&T’s standard policies, procedures, and schedules for making changes.
- BU login name and Kerberos password
- A desktop, notebook, or mobile device
- A web browser
- Self-service clients incur no cost.
- Individuals using ServiceNow to manage a process require a ServiceNow license, which carries an annual fee.
Contact us for more information.