Available to: Departments
Cost: All IS&T services are provided at no charge; you are responsible for the leasing or purchasing costs.
- See Getting Started, below.
In conjunction with BU Sourcing & Procurement, IS&T evaluated, tested, and recommends the Ricoh Aficio line of copiers. These Energy Star rated copiers offer many desirable features, and they support the University’s desire to use technology to promote sustainability.
The Ricoh line offers energy efficient, networked-based printing, copying, and scanning services. Security features ensure document confidentiality. You can reduce the need to print by using Ricoh’s built-in scanning capabilities to distribute documents quickly, efficiently, and securely.
IS&T will assist you with a review of your existing multifunction printer and help with the pre-installation review. We will also assist you with the setup of printing and scanning services and their continuing support.
- These Ricoh copiers provide secure disk encryption for all copied & printed materials, network printing, dual-sided printing by default, and the ability to scan directly to email and folders.
- IS&T offers pre-installation assistance, help with printer and imaging setup, post-installation review of features, and continuing, trained, on-site support.
Completed pre-installation form and lease or purchase of a Ricoh multifunction copier/printer.
- Start by reviewing this introductory information and these steps for a successful copier installation.
- You will need to complete a pre-installation form and then work with Sourcing to create an Ricoh purchase or lease agreement. Contact Walter Duffy from Sourcing & Procurement for assistance with leasing & purchase information.