There are a few prerequisites that need to be addressed before you can install, and begin using BlueZone.
- You must request approval to install and use BlueZone. Failure to obtain prior approval before attempting to install BlueZone will result in an unsuccessful installation.
- Your computer must be running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 2000, XP. Vista, or Windows 7
- Your computer must use one of the following browser versions:
- IE 5.5 or above
- Mozilla 1.02, 1.21, or above
- It is highly recommended that your browser be equipped to run Java 2 applets.
- You must update your browser settings.
If you are unsure about these requirements for installing BlueZone, check with your department PC support staff.