Desktop patching services can automate installation of security patches for Windows-based desktop systems. Done during off-hours (early in the morning), automatic patching keeps office systems protected while minimizing disruption during the work day.
- Automatic updates for your Windows system
- Notification of updates prior to installation
- Installation of patches during off hours
You no longer need to keep track of Microsoft’s issuing of scheduled and unscheduled patches; our central patching console applies patches automatically.
- We install a service account on your computer.
- Your computer must be in the BU Active Directory.
- You must leave your system turned on during patch cycles.
There is no charge. Simply contact us to schedule a consultation.
Recent Patch Listings
- April 1, 2015
- March 1, 2015
- February 1, 2015
- January 1, 2015
- December 1, 2014