IS&T supports the use of Linux on servers, desktops and laptops by providing resources to help build and configure CentOS7.
- Access the IS&T local mirror to the newest CentOS (CentOS7)
- Access the IS&T local mirror to the Fedora Project’s newest EPEL repository for CentOS (CentOS7)
- Configure BU campus services on your CentOS7 system
- Allow use of BU licensed software from on-campus CentOS7 systems:
Submit a service request to access the software file share
- Facilitate the use of BU login names on your CentOS7 by installing IS&T account management software.
- Access information on using the previous version of CentOS (CentOS6) at BU
Contact us if you need assistance using these resources.