IS&T supports the use of Linux on servers, desktops and laptops by providing resources to help build and configure CentOS7.
- Access the IS&T local mirror to CentOS7
- Access the IS&T local mirror to the Fedora Project’s EPL repository for CentOS7
- Configure BU campus services on your CentOS7 system
- Allow use of BU licensed software from on-campus CentOS7 systems:
Submit a service request to access the software file share
- Facilitate the use of BU login names on your CentOS7 by installing IS&T account management software: Submit a service request to obtain access to IS&T account management tools
Contact us if you need assistance using these resources.