Available to: Staff, Departments
Cost: No charge, unless you need to purchase system software updates.
- See Getting Started, below.
Desktop administration services provide management of system security and performance for departments that do not have an on-staff desktop system administrator.
Make sure your system is safe, secure, and up-to-date.
- Initial security review
- Patch updates
- System listing in the BU Active Directory, for access to central services
- System migrations from older operating systems
- Performance assessment and recommendation
- Memory updates
- Hard drive defragmentation
- Virus scanning
- Answers to technical questions
- Assistance with day-to-day issues that may arise
- Windows or Mac systems only
- Willingness to update your system
- Willingness to install service accounts on your system for remote administration
Contact us to schedule a consultation.