Available to: Students, Faculty, Researchers, External Research Collaborators, Industrial Partners
Cost: See cost details, below.
- See Getting Started, below.
Access to special-purpose facilities that are not generally available in the lab or classroom.
- Group visualization systems: Deep Vision Display Wall – a high-resolution, tiled, stereoscopic display with localized audio
- Desktop visualization systems: Computer Graphics Laboratory – high performance graphics workstations
- Card-key access to the lab, granted on a case-by-case basis
- Those interested in using the visualization facilities should generally be on a Research Computing Services (RCS) research project.
No charge to the BU community.
There is a charge to industrial partners.