Site Admins who manage users for their site will do so on the Users screen. The left side of the page lists current users and their roles. The roles are:
- Site Admin (formerly Web Admin) – access to user management, site options, section groups, contact form recipients, and other/future admin features.
- Lead Editor (formerly Web Editor) – edit pages and news posts, create new pages and posts, access calendar functions.
- Section Editor - available when the BU Section Editing plugin is enabled, create and edit pages/posts only in sections where granted permission to do so.
- Contributor - create new drafts, but has limited metadata editing ability and cannot publish.
Adding and removing users automatically adds or removes them from the BU Calendar application.
To add new users:
- Click Users located in the left menu in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Select Add New.
- Enter the Email address or Username (BU login name).
- Select the appropriate role.
- Click Add Existing User.