To control your navigation bar’s appearance:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Select Site Design on the left side of the screen.
- Click Primary Navigation.
You will now see a page displaying the options you have.
- Display primary navigation bar – Decide if you’d like to show or hide the navigation at the top of your site.
- Maximum items — Determine how many items will display in the Primary Navigation.
- Display _ level(s) of children — Choose how many levels of navigation are accessible from the Primary Navigation.
- Allow Top-Level Pages — Allow editors to create pages that can be added to the top-level of the Primary Navigation.
Be sure to confer with the website supervisor before making any changes to the Primary Navigation.