Using Dreamweaver to edit text copied from a live demo page, add HTML headings to mark the text’s various sections:
- Copy all text from the demo web page by loading the page, selecting Edit > Select All and Edit > Copy.
- Start Dreamweaver (use the Start menu to find Dreamweaver in the Macromedia program group).
- Select the code editor by clicking the icon in the upper-left of your Dreamweaver window.
- Paste the text you copied between the opening and closing body tag.
- Add headings to mark the various sections using Heading tags (e.g.,
- Save your file as index.html in a convenient location using File > Save As.