To block access to your people.bu.edu website, follow these steps:
- Go to the Electronic Directory and select Directory > Change Entry.
- Select Log in to the BU Electronic Directory.
- Enter your BU username and password and click Submit.
- Scroll down to Home Page.
- Select conceal and do not list.
- Click Submit.
This will block all users (including yourself) from viewing your website. You can still access your website files via FTP, or unblock access by setting the Home Page options above to display and list.