Available to: Faculty, Staff, Departments
Cost: No charge
- See Getting Started, below.
Billing and work order management for telecommunications services is available online through Pinnacle, from Paetec Communications.
Pinnacle gives you immediate access to your billing information, without waiting for printed reports. View your current bill, past bills, and your most recent usage and un-billed charges, all online. You can also download billing information to more easily audit and manage your telecommunications expenses.
- Individuals and departmental administrators can access billing information about telecommunication services including phone lines, equipment, voice mail, calling cards, cellular service, and work order-related charges through a web portal.
- Departments and individuals can get a consolidated view of all their telecommunications-related charges for each billing cycle.
- To be set up as a departmental administrator, your director must send email to email@example.com, including the administrator’s name, phone number, email address, and the unit/department number(s) for which the administrator should be authorized.
- A departmental administrator must have a SecurID in order to access the Departmental Portal. If a SecurID is needed, contact your department’s Data Security Administrator.
Review and download the Pinnacle user guide.