- After you log into Horde, click on the Filters menu item on the left of your screen.
- Click New Rule.
- Provide a Rule Name.
- Select All of the following.
- Select X-Score-High from the first drop-down menu.
- Verify that the next field is set to Contains.
- In the third field, type YES.
- In the Do this section, select Deliver to folder.
- In the next drop-down menu select where your spam should go. You can select an existing mailbox, or you can create a new one:
- Select Create New Folder.
- When prompted, type a name for your folder (for example, Spam).
- Click OK
- Important: once you create the new folder, it will not be automatically selected as your spam destination; you must now go back to the pull-down menu and select the new folder (for example, “Spam”).
- When your settings match those below, click Save.
You should check your spam folder every few days and delete the spam. To look in your spam folder, use the Folders button at the top of your Horde screen and then select your “Spam” folder, or use the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner.
If you notice that any mail in this folder is not spam, you can rescue it:
- Select the message.
- Use the Messages To drop-down menu to select a destination folder.
- Click Move to restore it.
When you are sure that everything in the Spam folder is really spam:
- Make sure you are looking at the correct folder.
- Open the Select drop-down menu.
- Choose Select: All.
- Use the Mark As drop-down menu to choose Mark As: Deleted.
- Click the Purge Deleted link on the right-hand side of your mailbox window.