Boston University encourages you to ask questions and share your opinions on pages with comments enabled. When you submit a comment, you agree to the following rules:
- Be respectful and considerate of others at all times.
- Write clearly to help others understand you, and feel free to include some basic HTML such as links and basic text formatting.
- Use your own words. Copying someone else’s material is illegal. Comments should be your own original thoughts.
- Do not use abusive language, profanity, or otherwise objectionable content as determined by Boston University, in its sole discretion. Comments should not harass, attack, or threaten someone else.
- Do not impersonate, defame, or make false statements about someone else.
- Do not post private information, though we encourage you to use your real name.
Boston University reserves the right to refuse or remove any comment that does not comply with these rules. Boston University is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.