Content Banner is an extension to the WordPress editor that allows you to add an image directly above the page content, above the content heading. The function is accessible through a special editing box located below the WordPress content editor.
Before using content banner images, they must be enabled on your site by the IS&T WordPress administrators. Please use this form to contact us.
- For best results, images should be sized correctly before uploading to your Media Library.
- The width of the content area in the default BU WordPress themes is 640 pixels.
- The width of the content area in the BUMC WordPress theme is 755 pixels.
- The width of the content area in custom themes varies — please consult your theme designer.
- The height of the image should generally not exceed half the image width.
- Images that are narrower than your content area will be inserted at their actual size.