Available to: Departments
Cost: No charge
- See Getting Started, below.
All reports produced by batch job processing on the mainframe computer can be printed, processed, and placed in secure bins by IS&T staff. Departments can then pick up the reports and distribute as required.
All printing, processing, and distribution of mainframe reports is done by IS&T staff, freeing up resources and time for departmental staff to do other job functions.
- Cut-sheet, high-volume printing
- Special forms printing and processing
- Secure delivery of printed reports
- Redundant hardware configuration for greater availability
What to Expect
This service normally will be available 24 by 7 except for standard change windows, as described in IS&T’s standard policies, procedures, and schedules for making changes.
A mainframe account is required.
Learn more by contacting Mainframe Central Printing Support.