Your no-answer greeting is what callers hear when your line is not in use — e.g., when you are away from your desk or not answering your phone. Your no-answer greeting can be up to one minute long.
To change your no-answer greeting:
- From your own phone, dial 3-9999.
- Enter your pass code.
- From the Main Menu, press 9 for Mailbox Options.
- Press 1 for Greeting Options.
- Press 2 to review or change your Greeting.
- Press 2 to change your Greeting.
- Hear: “At the tone, record your greeting,” and record your greeting.
- Press the # (pound) key and verify the replay of your recording.
- Press 1 to accept or 2 to re-record.
- Press the * (star) key to back out of the options menu levels.
If you are not at your own phone:
- Dial 3-9999 (on the Charles River Campus system) or 617-353-9999 (from off campus).
- Press * (star) when prompted.
- Enter your 7-digit mailbox (phone) number.
- Enter your pass code, and follow the rest of the steps above.