Your busy greeting is what callers hear when you are on the line.
To change your busy greeting:
- From your own phone, dial 3-9999.
- Enter your pass code.
- From the Main Menu, press 9 for User Options.
- Press 1 for Greeting Options.
- Press 3 to change Busy Greeting.
- Hear: “At the tone, record your greeting,” and record your greeting.
- Press the # (pound) key and verify the replay of your recording.
- Press 1 to accept or 2 to re-record.
- Press the * (star) key to back out of the options menu levels.
If you are not at your own phone:
- Dial 3-9999 (on the Charles River Campus system) or 617-353-9999 (from off campus).
- Press * (star) when prompted.
- Enter your 7-digit mailbox (phone) number.
- Enter your pass code, and follow the rest of the steps above.