Through the Customer Login, individual users can access their long distance bills, track usage for personal calls, and monitor for fraudulent use. Calling card and cellular service bills can also be accessed through this portal. Your BU login and Kerberos password are required.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 617-353-2097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access Your Bill
- Go to the Online Billing System.
- Click on Customer Login.
- You will be prompted to enter your BU login name and Kerberos password.
- In the top right corner drop down menu, chose Customer role.
- You will be directed to a Home Page screen. On the bar at the top choose My Account.
- Click on the tab for Statements.
- Click the billing date for the month you would like to run.
- Click on View Bill. This will bring up a PDF.
- Print by clicking on the printer icon in the top left corner of the PDF window.
Read Your Bill
Use the key below to guide you through this sample bill.
Service : PBN Ref-7685
|01/09 02:58PM||617 353 7875||203 248 4793||Hamden , CT||W||D||2:30||0.00||0.00|
|01/23 11:05AM||617 353 7875||585 340 7865||Rochester , NY||W||D||23:44||0.00||0.00|
|02/04 08:46AM||617 353 7875||508 359 2345||Medfield , MA||W||D||5:15||0.00||0.00|
- DATE: Date and time of the call
- FROM #: Indicates the number where the call originated
- TO #: Indicates the number that was called
- PLACE: Indicates the city and state that was called
- P: Indicates whether the call was made on a weekday (W), a Saturday (S), a Sunday (U), or a holiday (H)
- C: Indicates the time of day the call was made — (D) daytime, (E) evening, or (N) night
- DUR: Indicates the duration of the call in MM:SS format