If your browser has a section for trusted sites, please enter these two URLs:
If you have a firewall or spam filter configured, make sure you add the following to your whitelist:
Login and Get Started
To start using Feedback Studio, you must first create a User Profile using the following steps:
- Visit the Create Account page. Select your role (Student, Instructor or Teaching Assistant) under the Create A New Account section.
- After you have selected your role, you will be directed to a page that asks for the institutional login information. Please see the login information page to access the account ID and join password.
- You will register your own unique username and password to access Turnitin.com.
Submitting an Assignment
- Submit papers via the Assignments course menu.
- One submission per assignment is allowed.
- The GradeMark page and Originality Report are not available to students.
- Go to Assignments via the Assignments Course Menu link.
- Click on View/Complete at the end of the assignment instructions.
- Select the Agreement.
- Enter a title for the assignment, browse for the file, and Upload.
Feedback Studio: Originality Check and GradeMark
- To access student submissions, select Control Panel > Course Tools on the left side in the course.
- Select Turnitin Assignments to view all student assignments.
- Select Turnitin Assignments by Groups to see a specific group.
- Choose an assignment title to review.
- Select the class section from the drop-down menu and click Go.
- Click on a student’s file title to open the submission.
- You are now in Feedback Studio and can check originality and use extra grading functionality. To learn more about using Feedback Studio, see: