Available to: Staff, Departments
Cost: Varies depending on size and scope of project. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
- See Getting Started, below.
Desktop deployment services can deploy multiple desktop systems quickly, reliably, and consistently. Choosing a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) deployment option reduces hardware and energy costs by replacing bulky computers with Thin Clients, which use small, energy efficient devices that connect with a central server hosting your virtual desktop and software.
Maintain a consistent computing environment throughout your office, improving reliability and productivity. Adopting a Thin Client model enables centralized management of your desktop environment. You don’t need to worry about maintaining your desktop operating system and applications, as these can be managed on IS&T’s central server. It is highly scalable and allows for rapid deployment of new workstations without the headache of imaging. Further, Thin Clients use one-fifth the power of your traditional desktop computers.
- Profile and data migration from old systems to new systems simplifies upgrading.
- Printer driver verification tests that the correct printer drivers are installed for your environment.
- Post-deployment follow-up consultation ensures that your new systems are working to your satisfaction.
- Highly scalable, centralized desktop management.