Available to: Staff, Departments
Cost: No charge
- See Getting Started, below.
The Business Link provides a view of historical Financial and Sourcing and Procurement systems (through FY 2011) and full administrative functions for Auxiliary Services, Student Employment, Undergraduate Admissions, etc.
The Business Link’s web-based applications, in conjunction with BUworks, generally replace traditional, terminal-based applications and functions.
- Real-time information about some University data
- Secured access to business data and administrative functions
Must be a current Boston University employee and have the proper permits to access the desired functions
- Visit the Business Link.
- Individual functions within the Business Link are supported by the sponsoring department. For example, parking-related inquiries are handled by Parking Services. Links or a contact form within a particular function of the portal direct you to the appropriate contact.
- Requests by business units to add functionality to the Business Link are initiated using the IS&T Application Services Request Form.