Available to: Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments, IT Professionals
Cost: No charge
- See Getting Started, below.
Grants Management reporting supports the financial and administrative reporting functions of Research and Grant Management programs at Boston University. Data administered in the Kuali Coeus Research Management (KCRM) system and its integration with the centralized Financial, Human Resources, and Procurement components of SAP are within scope. Reporting is made available primarily through SAP BW reports available through the SAP Portal. Reports and reporting capabilities are available to Grant Administrators, relevant faculty, relevant Principal Investigators, and the offices and departments of Research , Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP), Post Award Financial Operations (PAFO), Office or Research Compliance, General Accounting, Finance and Budget, and users and administrators of the Kuali Coeus Research Management (KCRM) system.
Grants Management reporting is provided as a centralized reporting environment that spans the reporting needs of Principal Investigators, Research Administration, and the many departmental organizations and central offices that play a role in research and grant administration at Boston University.
- Leverages the same centralized common SAP BW reporting portal environment available for other reporting functions (providing a common or greater familiarity with reporting functions)
- Centrally administered security controls and data availability leveraging SAP security
- Supported by an infrastructure and team to ensure that reporting needs are met
What to Expect
Grant Management reporting mirrors the overall SAP BW availability and adheres to and supports the terms established under the BUworks Service Level Agreement. This service normally will be available 24 by 7 except for standard change windows, as described in IS&T’s standard policies, procedures, and schedules for making changes.
- SAP credentials
- Data trustee approval may be required. Access to reporting functions is based on role and job function; your manager should be able to provide guidance if pre-approval is required.
- Review Browser and System Requirements
Contact us for more information.