The Terrier Marketplace integrates with SAP and allows BU rapid enablement of supplier electronic catalogs over a supplier network.
This service provides a friendly online shopping interface that allows shoppers to buy products at prices negotiated by BU. Costs are reduced and visibility over goods purchased is improved.
The Terrier Marketplace:
- Centralizes access to dozens of supplier catalogs
- Makes it easy to do filtered searches for products
- Offers products at BU’s negotiated pricing
- Allows buyers to save a personal list of favorite products
Learn more at:
- The Shopper’s Guide
- The Procure-to-Pay Guide
- Terrier Marketplace Information
- The Procure-to-Pay Guide: Terrier Marketplace
If you have questions at any time: Contact the IT Help Center