Available to: Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff
Cost: No charge
- See Getting Started, below.
Charles River Parking & Transportation Services supports the purchase and distribution of MBTA passes and the issue of BU Charles River Campus parking permits to various constituencies. It also supports the purchase and distribution of MBTA passes for the Medical Campus. Staff at IS&T support and develop systems that allow for client self-service through The Links and for administrators through dedicated interfaces.
The business areas supported by these systems include online MBTA pass purchases, parking permit applications, refunds, payroll deduction, cashier related transactions, etc.
Self-service reduces administrative overhead and allows clients to maintain their data accurately. Web access is convenient. The administrative systems support the accurate and timely processing of all parking and transportation related transactions.
- Self-service for employees through the ESS tab of the BUworks Central Portal, and students through the StudentLink
- Web interface for many administrative functions and tasks on the Business Link
Requirements vary by constituency; please read the information on the Parking & Transportation Services website.
- Students visit the StudentLink for self-service.
- Employees visit the ESS tab of the BUworks Central Portal for self-service.
- Administrators visit the Business Link.
- To learn more about the services offered by the Parking & Transportation office, please visit the Parking & Transportation Services website.
- Contact us to request new functionality for this area.