Available to: Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments, IT Professionals
Cost: Cost will vary depending on the size and complexity of the effort.
- See Getting Started, below.
Custom applications are built to specification when requirements cannot be met by an appropriate vendor-supplied or open source solution. They support a variety of administrative processes and often facilitate integration between University systems.
Custom applications help you meet your functional needs and can improve efficiency by automating existing processes. They are centrally managed and supported, removing the risk that a vendor or open source community will be unable to support your application over time or when related systems change. The needs of the University community are served through better fit, support, and stability.
- Web-accessible functionality integrated with central University systems
- Custom solutions tailored to your functional needs
- Clear and predictable operational sustainment and support path after release
- Secure and auditable applications that follow University guidelines and best practices for data management
- Request must be supported by a school, college, department, or research project
- Application development will be done in accordance with IS&T application development standards
Contact us for more information.