On Thursday, August 22, 2013, Boston University will host “Security Camp”. Security Camp is a free, one-day conference for University system, network, and security administrators, and security managers. The goal is to provide a forum where those responsible for maintaining computing security in the higher education environment can share and benefit from collective experiences. In addition to sessions presented by staff from other universities, attendees have numerous opportunities to network throughout the day.
- View recent announcements from the camp staff.
- View the agenda.
- Register to attend the camp.
- Read our information for attendees.
- View archives from previous years.
- Ask a question of the security camp administrators.