Sharing Events Between Calendars
You can share events between any two or more calendars in the Calendar CMS system (this includes all WordPress calendars). This can be setup in any of the following combinations:
- All events created in a calendar are automatically submitted to another calendar.
- All events created in a calendar & belonging to a specific topic are automatically submitted to another calendar.
- Only specified events created in a calendar are submitted to another calendar.
- No events created in a calendar are submitted to another calendar. (Default behavior.)
A calendar must be set to allow events from another calendar before submitted events will appear.
How-To: Share & Display Events Automatically in Two Calendars
- Calendar A needs to be shared with Calendar B.
- Calendar B needs to be set to automatically display events shared from Calendar A.
- Go to the Administrative panel for Calendar A.
- Select Sharing.
- Set Share events to Share all events in this calendar.
- Set Share with to Share this calendar with these calendars.
- Scroll down and select the checkbox for any calendars that you would like to share events with, then select Save.
- Go to the Administrative panel for Calendar B.
- Select Calendars shared with this calendar.
- Select the name of the calendar that you would like to share (Calendar A).
- Select the options that you would like, then select Save.