Change Your Pass Code
You can change the pass code to your voice mailbox at any time. If you don’t know the pass code to your voice mail that has already been set up, please call us at 3-2097 and we will reset it for you. You can also change your pass code from the web based subscriber portal.
- From your own phone, dial 3-9999.
- Enter your pass code.
- From the Main Menu, press 9 for User Options.
- Press 2 for Pass Code.
- Enter your 4-10 digit new pass code.
- Press the # (pound) key and verify the replay of your entry.
- Press 1 to accept or 2 to reenter.
- Press the * (star) key to back out of the options menu levels.
If you are not at your own phone:
- Dial 3-9999 (on the Charles River Campus system) or 617-353-9999 (from off campus).
- Press * (star) when prompted.
- Enter your 7-digit mailbox (phone) number.
- Enter your pass code, and follow the rest of the steps above.