Mobile Services – Department Billed
Faculty and staff can sign up for mobile or smart phone service through BU, with department authorization.
Take advantage of discounted rates and dedicated in-house client support, with no service contracts, by signing up for a mobile phone, smart phone, or mobile broadband service through Boston University.
- A variety of options, including
- Basic cellular
- Smart devices (BlackBerry, iPhone, and others)
- Direct connect
- Mobile broadband
- Ability to view your monthly bill online.
- Mobile service must be requested by your department head or authorized requester.
- University-provided phones are to be used for business purposes only.
The cost varies depending on the plan, features, and phone model you choose.
Please review the steps required for ordering a cell phone. There are also other topics of interest in the right hand navigation. If you have questions, please call the IT Help Center at 353-HELP (4357) or email email@example.com.