||The Boston University telephone system accommodates more than 10,000 lines serving the Charles River campus. We provide you with access to those lines, along with a wide range of business telephone services and equipment for University departments.
||Students, Faculty, Staff
||Whether you need new desktop phones, headsets, toll-free numbers, additional lines, or changes to your existing service, you don’t have to do the research — we’ve done it for you. We’ll even help you design a whole new telephone system for your department or office.
- Order or change service – request a new telephone line or change features on an existing line.
- Headsets - keep your hands free for working if you have a high volume of calls or long conference calls.
- High quality speakerphones - allow you to hold calls in large conference rooms with all participants being heard on both ends.
- Toll-free numbers - allow your clients to call you with no charges to themselves.
- Phone model user guides – learn all about your telephone and its functionality.
- Design a new phone system – take advantage of our extensive expertise in equipment, systems, and client needs.
||Departments must provide a requisition for most services and equipment requests.
||Varies depending on equipment and service. Please call Communication Services at 3-2097 for an estimate.
||Click the link on the appropriate topic and follow the instructions. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us at 617-353-2097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.