Before starting, make sure that you have a folder that will serve as the destination for suspected spam. Create a new one if necessary by selecting your mail account, choosing Mailbox and then New Mailbox.
- Open the application’s Preferences by selecting it from the Mail menu.
- Select Rules and then Add Rule.
- Give the rule a name, e.g., “SpamAssassin Filter”, then from the first drop-down menu to choose Edit Header List.
- Click the + icon.
- Type X-Score-High and click OK.
- Open the first drop-down menu again and select X-Score-High.
- Keep Contains in the next box, and enter YES in the text box.
- In the Perform the following actions section, select Move Message and select the desired mailbox.
- Click OK and close the Preferences window.
- You may be prompted to Apply the rules immediately. If so, choose Yes. You can then close your Rules window.