||Those with a BU Google Apps account work with mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org through the Mail interface that comes as a component of BU Google Apps. In addition to email, the BU Google Apps account also provides access to Google Sites, Google Calendar, Google Drive and a variety of Google Gadgets, all through www.bu.edu/google.
||Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments, Alumni, New/Incoming Students, and Unregistered or Withdrawn students for up to three years
||Email is available through BU Google Mail, available to desktop clients and mobile devices via IMAP, and integrated with other BU Google Apps components such as Sites, Calendar and Drive.
- Access to your BU email account through a web interface, or through IMAP to your desktop client or mobile device
- Email integrated with BU Google Apps
- Continued use of the BU email address once you graduate or retire from BU
- Note that email in the Trash is purged automatically after 30 days. Once purged, email will not be retrievable.
- Must have a BU ID number
- Must have an affiliation with the University that is either current and active, alumni or retired, as determined and verified by Human Resources or the Registrar
- Follow our instructions for creating a Google Apps account.
- Once your account is ready, you can login and begin using BU Google Apps at www.bu.edu/google.