These instructions might vary slightly across devices and versions, but are expected to be helpful to all users of the Android OS. If you do not use Exchange as your BU email service, please see the instructions for BU Google Mail or ACS.
Before you begin, you will need to know whether your account is in the AD or AD2 domain. If you are unsure, please consult with your local computer support staff or submit a Help request. If you need to guess, try AD first.
- Open Mail
- Choose Corporate
- Enter email@example.com (where login is your BU login name.)
- Enter the Domain as either AD or AD2 (as described above) with your corresponding login name and password. The Exchange server address will be xmail.bu.edu. Then, as needed or applicable…
- Check Use Secure Connection and Accept All SSL Certificates, then press Next.
- Set your preferences such as Push, Amount To Sync, Notifications, Sync Contacts, Sync Calendar, Sync Calendar Amount.
- Click Next.
- Name the account to distinguish between multiple accounts.
- Press Done