The University’s Microsoft Exchange server offers comprehensive email and calendaring services to faculty and staff.
Collaboration tools are integrated with email services on Exchange so you can arrange meetings with your colleagues more efficiently, schedule rooms and resources, use distribution lists, and view calendars of those who have granted you appropriate permission.
- Quota – new accounts start with 4GB of storage.
- Email – read your mail with Outlook or other supported desktop clients and mobile device clients, or through Outlook Web Access.
- Calendaring – manage your own schedule and look at others’ calendars (with their permission) to more easily book appointments and meetings.
- Mailing lists – use BU’s public and private distribution lists, or create your own.
- Address books – access BU’s Global Address List or manage your contacts with multiple address books.
- Synchronization – keep your email, contacts, and calendar updated and in sync between your computer and mobile device.