Associate Professor (ME, SE) Director, Advanced Materials Process Control Laboratory
- Title Associate Professor (ME, SE)
Director, Advanced Materials Process Control Laboratory
- Office 15 St. Mary’s St. Room 134
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 617-353-9693
- Education PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1988
- Improving materials process capabilities through process modeling, sensor development, system and control design, and experimental verification
- Real-time control projects include: plasma spray, bulk crystal growth, CVD, ebeam deposition of optical coatings, and bulk crystal growth
ENG MN 345 Automated Manufacturing
ENG MN 507 Process Modeling and Control.
Dr Gevelber received his Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Please visit Michael Gevelber’s ADMS Lab pages and the CISE Research pages on Automation, Robotics and Control for more information about his research interests.