CISE Eligibility Rules
Students should prepare a visually appealing and succinct poster that effectively communicates the research problem, techniques, results, and what is novel and important about the work.
Award criteria include research quality (depth and development of research ideas, and novelty and broad impact of the work), the extent of student ownership in the research, and presentation quality.
- All graduate students whose adviser is affiliated with CISE are eligible to enter. View a list of current affiliated faculty.
- Register through the university website between Feb 12 and April 4.
- Students’ posters MUST display the CISE logo.
- Students can use large format printers in their home departments.
- Contact email@example.com with questions.