Academic Programs for CISE Affiliated Students
CISE affiliated faculty and their students come from a wide range of academic units including the College of Engineering, the College of Arts and Sciences and the School of Management. A student who is in a Masters or PhD program in any of these departments and who works with a CISE affiliated faculty may participate in CISE community events. Join CISE by filling out the email registration page.
CISE students have the benefits of being part of a community of students and faculty working on applying rigorous quantitative approaches to solve problems that apply to a wide range of environments, including industry, academic research, non-profit and government.
Students who are considering a graduate degree in the field of information and systems engineering can explore the programs, and apply through the links below:
- Department of Computer Science Programs
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Programs
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Programs
- Department of Mathematics/ Statistics Programs
- Division of Systems Engineering Programs
Read testimonials about the CISE program.