Sustainability Help Desk
Curious about what BU has been doing to reduce our carbon footprint on campus? Interested in finding out what you can do to get involved in campus and community sustainability clubs and activities? Want to know how to properly recycle/compost/reduce your waste and energy usage?
Stop by the Sustainability Help Desk during the fall 2014 semester on Thursdays 11:30am-2:30pm at the GSU demo table (outside of CityCo). Have your questions answered by an intern from sustainability@BU, receive a free mug when you Join the Challenge by pledging to follow a monthly green living tip, or drop by to say hi!
Resources offered at the Sustainability Help Desk:
Get to know us – find out what BU is doing to go green and help to reduce our environmental footprint.
- Receive a FREE reusable coffee mug when you sign up to Join the Challenge
- Purchase a reusable to-go container
- Learn about BU clubs and activities related to sustainability
- Find out where to recycle old electronics
- Get familiar with BU eui (Energy Use Intensity) & the Dorm Energy Challenge
Demo Table Reservations
If your sustainability-related club or student organization would like to reserve a spot at the Sustainability Help Desk, please fill out this survey.