How to Apply
We consider applicants who are entering their freshman or sophomore year of high school in fall 2016. Admission is based on a combination of high school grades and personal statement.
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis and completed applications are considered until the seminars are filled. Admission decisions are made within three weeks of receipt of your completed application.
If you are willing to attend alternate sessions or seminars, please rank your selections on the application.
How to Apply
- Complete online application.
- When using the online application, you will be required to submit a 500 - 750 word personal statement describing why you want to attend the Summer Preview Program.
- Submit the application fee: A $50 non-refundable application fee, paid by credit card, is required at the time of submission of the online application.
- Email a copy of your transcript from your previous two years of school (7th, 8th, and/or 9th grades), including your fall 2015 grades, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International applicants must submit an additional form and a copy of their passport with the application.
Note: Email is the primary form of communication during the application and admission process. Please ensure that both parent and student emails are entered correctly on the application. Inform our office immediately if there is a change in either email address.
Boston University Summer Term
Summer Preview Program
755 Commonwealth Avenue, Room B05
Boston, MA 02215
There is no application deadline for the Summer Preview Program. However, students who apply early are more likely to receive the seminar selection of their choice. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis and only completed applications are reviewed.
We begin reviewing applications at the beginning of January. Allow three weeks after we have received your completed application for an admission decision to be emailed to you.
If you have any additional questions or comments, please contact us.