Tuition, Fees & Payment
Application Fee (non-refundable): $50
Program Fee: $3,470
Student Health Services Co-Pay Fee: $25 per visit
The Summer Challenge program fee includes tuition, housing, and all meals in the dining hall. It also includes textbooks and all sponsored activities during the two week program.
The application fee and spending money are not included in the program fee. You may also sign up for a two-week membership to the Fitness and Recreation Center for an additional fee when you arrive on campus.
The Student Health Services co-pay fee can be paid at time of visit or is added to a student's account for each Student Health Services visit.
- Students who are accepted by April 12, 2013 must submit payment by May 1, 2013. Payment not received by May 1, 2013 may result in the cancellation of the student's registration and the forfeit of their selected seminars.
- Students who are accepted after April 12, 2013 need to pay by the deadline indicated in the acceptance packet.
Methods of Payment
- If paying by credit card, please go to Make a Payment. You will need your Boston University ID number. Once you have submitted your Letter of Intent and Registration Form to our office, you should contact us to receive your BU ID number.
- If you choose to pay by check, please make the check payable to Boston University. Please write the student's name, BU ID number, and 'SC' in the memo line.
- If wiring money from a foreign bank, please contact us for more information.
There is no financial aid available for the Summer Challenge program.
Application fees are non-refundable. No refund or reduction in program fee will be made for a student who arrives to the program late, leaves the program early, or is dismissed from the program due to violation of the program guidelines.